Take the Easy Method to Perform iPod File Recovery
iPod Nano is a portable media player designed and marketed by Apple Inc.. The first generation of iPod Nano was introduced on September 7, 2005 as a replacement for iPod Mini. It uses flash memory for storage. iPod Nano has gone through six models, or generations, since its introduction. The current “sixth generation” iPod Nano supports FM radio, a pedometer, and a 39.1-millimetre (1.54 in) square 240×240 display with a multitouch interface.
Development work on the design of the iPod Nano started only nine months before its launch date. The Nano was launched in two colors (black and white) with two available sizes: 2 GB (roughly 500 songs) and 4 GB (1000 songs). On February 7, 2006, Apple updated the lineup with the 1 GB model (240 songs). Apple also released some accessories, including armbands and silicone “tubes” designed to bring color to the Nano and protect it from scratches, as well as a combination lanyard-earphone accessory that hangs around the neck and avoids the problem of tangled earphone cords.
With its fashion design, good quality, acting like a portable music box, iPod Nano becomes popular in the young people. But it still has one problem which we cannot ignore-the data loss. Now let’s check out the main reasons of iPod Nano data loss and find a good way to achieve iPod data recovery with ease.
Symptoms of iPod Nano Data Loss
1. ‘Format error’, ‘write error’, ‘read error’, ‘unknown error’ (with the temporary freeze in the screen).
2. There might be a problem with some files on your iPod Nano.
3. ‘no files found’
4. iPod Nano not recognized
These error messages may be warnings of the corruption of data. Logical damage and physical damage are major reasons for the loss, damage or formatting of the iPod Nano data. Since the lost data might be useful for family or business needs, we need to recover them strongly. This moment, our high-efficiency recovery software-Get here: iPod Recovery for Mac os or Download: iPod Recovery for Win can solve the iPod Nano data loss problem no matter you are using Mac or Windows PC.
Achieve iPod Nano Data Recovery
When you delete iPod Nano files, they are not gone forever. Actually such deletion just frees space for other data, whereas the removed file info still remains on the iPod Nano. If the space in iPod Nano where the lost files were stored before has been overwritten, you will have little chance to recover them. So it is very necessary to avoid data overwriting. And we can recover deleted files on iPod Nano by using uFly iPod file recovery software. Here are the solutions.
2. Launch the program and select your iPod Nano which is connected with your Mac/Windows PC to scan. Then it will scan your iPod Nano deeply and completely to seek the lost files.
3. After scanning finished, click the “Recover” button, you will be asked where you want to store the files. DO NOT save the recovered files to the same path where the lost files were stored before.
After all of these, you will find it is so easy for you to finish iPod file recovery and all your lost files are back to you again.
1. To avoid file loss happen again, build a backup for the files is strongly needed.
2. To get more information about data recovery software and big discount, please visit our official website uFly studio.